Funding Application Higher Education/Adult Education Professional Development
The Board of Ohio TESOL has set aside funds to support professional development activities which have regional impact and are designed to assist those who work with adult and higher education students.
Applications may only be submitted from schools or organizations; Higher Education/Adult Education Professional Development funds will not be awarded to individuals.
Applications should include:
- Completed Higher Education/Adult Education Professional Development application form http://goo.gl/forms/g6YViYlwDu, including:
- information about the applicant organization;
- a description of the proposed activity, promotional flyers, and a statement on how the activity will benefit students;
- information on collaborating agencies and presenters; and
- an itemized budget.
Application deadline: 45 days before the professional development activity
Number awarded per year: Dependent on available funds
Maximum award: $1,500
Award notification: Within 10 days of receipt of complete application
Funding awarded: After receipt of post-award documentation, which needs to be received within 90 days following the professional development activity.
- Applications may only be submitted from schools or organizations; Higher Education/Adult Education Professional Development Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
- Complete the submission form and
- Attach a copy of the flyer advertising this activity, indicating that it is open to all ESL educators at minimal or no cost.
- Submit the application no fewer than 45 days before the professional development activity.
If the grant is awarded, payment in the full amount will be made to the applicant agency upon receipt of:
- Completing this form. COMING SOON
- a copy of the agenda;
- a brief summary of the evaluation of this activity; and
- a brief article for publication in the Ohio TESOL Journal.
Request for funds must be made within 90 days following the activity. If you have any questions please contact Emily Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to fill out a funding application now. http://goo.gl/forms/g6YViYlwDu