Welcome to the K-12 Interest Section Page!!
Interest Section Representatives : Erin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cori (email@example.com)
We are so happy to have you in Ohio TESOL or have you joining soon!
We have so many new ways to communicate with our members and the entire OTESOL community!
- K-12 Listserve
- This is run by the K-12 Interest Representatives (Erin and Cori) and provides members with a monthly e-mail about important happenings in the field.
- Members can also ask questions or network
- OTESOL K-12 Facebook Page
- Our K-12 interest section has a private facebook page!
- It is our main communication avenue and has resources galore! Look for professional development opportunities, important field updates, links to manuals, and amazing conversations with other K-12 members as well! We cannot wait for you to join today!
- Access the page by going to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1669300449998718/ or searching Facebook for Ohio TESOL K12.
- OELPA Google Doc.
- Our K-12 members are incredible and are so actively involved in our field. We have created an OELPA google doc. for our members to talk everything OELPA.
- Members can share OELPA problems, suggestions, resources, and important information about testing.
- Access the google doc. by going to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4_3WKDoydjwly5SfM-eHjrG5bDfXoZCVHHdVgDqbAo/edit?usp=sharing
- We cannot wait to share your feedback with ODE and testing vendors!
- OTESOL Google (or facebook) Hangout
- Our K-12 members wanted another platform for communication that involves direct meetings, so we came up with the idea of meeting digitally!
We encourage you to take our poll on facebook to let us know your feedback on topics for our first hangout!
Cori and/or Erin will be the facilitator and cannot wait to meet with those interested.
Have a question? Want to start a discussion? Post to our facebook page; Share in our OELPA Google Doc; send us an e-mail; and/or join a google or facebook online meeting!